Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sunset Stroll and Good News

Beautiful sunset
My sister said I look like a doll in this pic

Today was a very laid back casual day, nothing too fancy. Oh I got a call from my admissions advisor at The Art Institute and I was ACCEPTED!! I'm so happy I can't even begin to explain how I feel, finally I'm going to do what I truely love yay!! I start school January 12. Other than that everything has been pretty easy going, not too much has happend well except for last night when the Lakers lost to the sacramento Kings I was pissed well considering that was the first game I've ever watched hahah, hopefully tonight will be better. Today my sister, mother and I went for a walk and it was very chilly but the sky was very pretty, it's finally starting to feel like winter.

I'm wearing my paris blues red trench coat which is my absolute fav, my black cropped pants are from target, my shirt was given to me and I really like it, it has a retro feel to it which I love , I'm wearing a vintage silver cuff that was given to me, and a silver ring. My flats were bought at the local rite aid hahahaha they were cheap but I love em. Oh and today I straighend my hair for the first time in like a 415646531655 years it's all staticy.

No comments: