Saturday, December 13, 2008

Charcol Grey!!!!!!!!!!!!





A while ago I bought these tights and today I finally got a chance to wear them I really love them they are some what thick not like my colorful ones that are wayyyyy to thin, for some reason I have really bad luck when it comes to tights I somehow rip them. It makes me so mad hahaha. I'm more excited about my tights then I am about my outfit today. I had plans to got shopping today at the good will but the plans changed so I'm hoping tomorrow but I don't think that will happen. Also I bought some new heels yay!!! I love them so much, I'll def post pictures of them when they come in. Oh it's snowing near here so I might go to the snow tomorrow wow I'm gonna freeze my butt off haha I'll take some pics and post a blog tomorrow. I didn't really do much today it was a very cold windy day the last thing I wanted to do was be outside it is def winter it's going to kill me getting up at 4 in the morning to go to school.

1 comment:

AFitz said...

Textured tights are always a hoot.