Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Past Outfits

In this outfit I'm wearing my purple tights from claire's which I LOVE!, my charcol ankle boots from wet seal, my black skirt is vintage I know you can't see it but it has a very pretty floral print on it, my ruffled top was given to me and underneath it I'm wearing just a simple white cami, on my neck I'm wearing a charm necklace which has a vintage feel to it which I love.
This was my thanksgiving outfit very simple but classic. I'm wearing my red wedges from wet seal, paris blues skinny jeans, my black blazer is vintage I saved it from the trash and underneath I'm wearing a black cami , my long necklace is from forever 21, my scarf was from an old pair of pants. On my wrist I'm wearing a vintage gold bracelet.



In this picture I'm wearing my purple tights from claire's, my charcol ankle boots, my skirt is a charcol color and it's from Banana Republic but was thrifted, my ruffled top was given to me on my wrist I'm wearing a vintage gold bracelet and a cocktail ring with pink, and purple stones.


These are past outfits that I haven't had the opportunity to post on here, because just recently I started doing my blogs, these pictures were taken a while back and I really love these outfits haha. Underneath each picture I'll do a little summary on my outfit nothing too complicated. When I make my outfits I don't really plan on what I'm going to wear what I ususally do is I'll take a shower and do my make up and I'll stand in front of my closet and just start pulling things out that would look good or it even depends how the weather is or how I'm feeling that day nothing I wear is pre planned it's all in the moment decisions haha. Trust me I do have those days where I'll make and outfit and wear it and if I don't like how I feel in it I'll change like 3 or 4 times before I get it right. I hate when people ask me what my style is and to be honest with you I don't really have a set style I'm all over the place when it comes to what I wear. I love classic pieces like a black blazer or trousers but I also like very uncoventional clothing. I'm very eclectic. I love my boy leather jacket but I also love ruffely tops that are feminine. I love skirts and tights. I'm not too big on a lot of color, black, white, and grey will always be classic colors very sophisticated I think. But once in a while I'll do a colorful tight or shirt to brighten up an outfit. I'm hoping I can go bargain hunting soon because I've been wanting to buy some good solid pieces I can incorporate into my style. I'm very economical, I don't care where my clothes are bought or where they come from same goes with my shoes and jewelry. I'm not picky when it comes to labels if I like it I'll wear it. Anywho here are my outfits and I hope you like em because I know I do >=]!!


No comments: