Friday, December 12, 2008

Green, Teal, and Silver








So today I didn't feel like showing off my outfit it was very basic but I really loved my accessories and shoes. I wore a white men's t-shirt, my charcol skirt and black tights, but what really spiced it up were these beauties I love these wedges so much. It's weird because they kinda change color they go from a yellow/green to a bright neon green. And they are super comfy and not to mention cute. Oh should I even mention how much I got them for they were a huge steal yay!! Seriously anything cheap or free is just amazing haha. I love shopping clearance and I can say that I am not embarrassed one bit. I wore a pretty teal ribbon in my hair today, I went to the craft store Michael's to buy some buttons the other night and I came a cross a rack of ribbons that were on 99 cents yay! I think I bought like 6 different things of ribbons they make fabulous headbands.

No comments: