Monday, December 8, 2008

The Art Institute and The Freezing Cold Weather

messy bangs
&
squinty eyes



So besides the freezing cold weather today was a very good day. I finally got my letter of acceptance to The Art Institue of California-Hollywood I start my classes in exactly 5 weeks so I'm super excited and scared. My mom thinks I'm going to get lost hopefully that doesn't happen. I'm going to major in fashion design which is something I truely love yay!!! And I'll be in a big city which is what I desperatly need... I don't know how much of the desert I can take. Today I mangaged to salvage more of my mom's clothes that she was planning on throwing away I managed to save three skirts and a dress, so hopefully soon I'll be posting blogs on those items of clothing. I've been wanting to go shopping so maybe this weekend I'll be able to go to a thrift store, maybe I'll find something amazing!
Paris Blues red trench coat, thick black tights, high waisted shorts are vintage they were given to me, white men's shirt, white flats

No comments: