Saturday, January 3, 2009

Red




I've actually been doing really good with keeping up with my blog usually I get really lazy and end up doing absolutley nothing productive, I serioulsy can't wait to start school I'm counting down the days, I mean don't get me wrong I love seeing my best friends everyday but it's time for me to do something . Today was spent at home just relaxing with my two best friends and my sister, we watched Mama Mia all the songs in that movie are so catchy and they get stuck in my head. Today was casual Saturday for me I'm wearing my red pants that I haven't worn in a really long time I actually made them skinny, when I bought them they had these hideous flared out bottoms, so I cut them and sewed them all by hand it took a while because I had to double stitch them, but over all they came out good. Introducing Betty my baby she's my dog her full name is Betty Vicious she's very crazy, but I love her dearly. In the pictures I'm wearing my diy red skinny pants, men's tee, my black blazer, oh and I finally got to wear my shoes yay!

No comments: