Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10, 2009




My family and I were invited to a small birthday dinner by family friends and this is what I wore I kept it very simple. The pants and shoes are new! They were a huge bargain the shoes are my favorite, today was the first time I wore them and let me tell you they hurt my feet so bad they are a size 7 and I'm usually a 7.5 they are a bit snug but I don't care I love them should I even mention how much they cost me? The pants I'm wearing are a bit big on me I buy pants that are size 5 but in reality I'm a 3 hmmm I should probably start buying them my correct size but I swear I never learn. I know I neglected my blog for a couple of days but that's because I've been busy with trying to get ready for school, I start on Monday and I'm so nervous and scared and for those of you who don't know already I'm attending The Art Institute of California-Hollywood and I'm majoring in Fashion Design it's going to be so amazing!

No comments: