Saturday, January 10, 2009

About Me



Well since you don't really know much about me I will tell you some fun facts>=]

1. My full name is Nancy Cervantes

2. I'm 18 years old tho I'll be 19 Feb 1!!

3. I'm a HUGE metalhead (I know I don't look like it)

4. I'm bilingual (spanish,english)

5. I have two best friends (Eirene & Mary)

6. My phobias are throwing up, big crowds, and heights

7. My 4 favorite bands of all time are (Guns N' Roses, Metallica, H.I.M, Children of Bodom)

8. I want to live in Hollywood

9. I live in the desert (California City to be more exact)

10. I use to be a psychobilly

11. I'm the best headbanger out there XD

12. I have one younger sister who is 15

13. I'm 5'5 slim/slender

14. My room is purple

15. My favorite colors are RED, BLACK, WHITE, GREY

16. I'm attending The Art Institute of California-Hollywood for Fashion Design
17. I'm shy

18. My I-Pod is my baby

19. I have a dog named Betty Vicious

20. I love ZEBRA print

21. I have 6 piercings (3 holes on each ear)

22. My heros are Nikki Sixx, Rachel Zoe, Kat Von D, Slash, Ville

23. I want to get married when I'm 30

24. I don't want any kinds

25. I want to be a stylist

26. I have my real estate license

27. I don't drive, I have my permit but not my license

28. My shoe size is 7.5

29. I'm a very open minded person

30. I love photoshoots

31. I honestly think I'm a shopaholic at heart

32. I love heels


If any of you have any questions just ask away and I'll be more then happy to answer them!












No comments: