Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Quarter











So for the fourth time I will embark on a new adventure at The Art Institute. I started my classes on wednsday at the new campus in the art district in NoHo (North Hollywood). And let me tell you it's amazing! We have way more space, new equipment, and new students. And did I mention the culinary arts department is located on the same floor as the fashion design department yay! we get to smell yummy food all day. I haven't blogged in such a long due to pure laziness, school, and work. I know in previous postings I kept promising that I would be posting more blogs.....but I don't know we'll see. Between school and work I pretty much have my hands full. Meanwhile enjoy these pictures of the things that make my world go round.








1 comment:

LeopardFreak said...

hey those are some pretty good pictures nancy!